Page 147 of 464 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

downgraded back to 2.2.1. So I can take my phone to apple in the morning

Will be upgrading again tomorrow
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

to whom ever i gave out my repo for grip i have updated to the newest release

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chronzz For This Useful Post:

Dust Busta (2009-05-06)

My latest iPhone desktop:

It's kind of disorganized but that's pretty much the best I could do without Winterboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

skype slowed my phone down horribly on beta 4

I could barely use the app

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BeSweeet View Post

It's kind of disorganized but that's pretty much the best I could do without Winterboard.
    That looks great
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Thanks

Are you having trouble themeing the ipod icon? If so I can help.

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

got glassorb to work mostly.

If you shrink your icons by about 6 pixels they will fit and be round. And if you name your icon for the ipod icon-MediaPlayer.png it will work.
    Last edited by barrygeorge002; 2009-05-06 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chronzz View Post
    thanks for the heads up bro

Thanks

Things have slowed down here again. ::yawn:: That wild goose hunt for beta 5 last night sure was fun though. LOL

Like barrygeorge002 mentioned, make your icons 65x65 pixels or smaller and they won't get cut off on the corners. That really annoyed me and that's the biggest I could get the icons without them getting cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by chronzz View Post
    I think I gave out my repo to a couple of people and I've also updated GriP to the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by rburg View Post
    @lightmaster Give me the name of the files and where exactly they are located and I'll upload them asap.
    Its weird, when I posted about the volume slider being missing around 2ish pm, it was. I listened to my iTouch all the way to the Shinedown concert tonight, well last night now, and I noticed that the volume slider had reappeared. I hadn't restarted or resprung (whatever the past tense of respring is) or anything, I don't even think I had closed the iPod app. Its really bizarre and I have no idea why they were invisible to begin with. I checked the files at the time and they were there and I downloaded them to my computer and they looked fine. Anyway, they're back now and working fine.

@StealthBravo Any update on the .searchBundles for categories and poofed apps? I saw an interesting idea on the networkpx's google code page, under downloads they have a .searchBundle for Calculator: Downloads - networkpx - Google Code. I checked it out and tried to install it, but I couldn't get it to work. It sounds really cool though.
    Last edited by lightmaster; 2009-05-06 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

martyotaku (2009-05-06)

anyone has this problem ? some icon has the ugly gloss ontop

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post

@StealthBravo Any update on the .searchBundles for categories and poofed apps? I saw an interesting idea on the networkpx's google code page, under downloads they have a .searchBundle for Calculator: Downloads - networkpx - Google Code. I checked it out and tried to install it, but I couldn't get it to work. It sounds really cool though.
    HAHA. Yea, that one is mine actually. It isn't compiled yet. I have a friend working on it. Soon hopefully.

something like mobileterminal on 3.0 ? need this for checking my bootloader

SSH commands?

WinSCP has its own little SSH terminal that I think works on 3.0.

Default OpenSSH woes
    OK, late to the party - OS 3 beta 4 is the first jailbreak I have done on my iphone 3G. I am a registered developer with Apple. I get the _login error when trying to use OpenSSH from the Mac terminal window. I have used the apt-get route (which does connect, showing that ToggleSSH and Open SSH have been installed OK) and updated, installed openssh cydia coreutils.

I couldn't work out the correct package name for Icy, but believe that I have the most updated versions of everything. In Icy I checked that I have all the dependencies. However, I cannot use OpenSSH without the bash option, in order to update services.plist etc. It's driving me nuts. Has OpenSSH broken in beta 4 as I see this error a lot in earlier j/bs followed by "oh it works now" only the last bit isn't happening for me :-(

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMike View Post
    OK, late to the party - OS 3 beta 4 is the first jailbreak I have done on my iphone 3G. I am a registered developer with Apple. I get the _login error when trying to use OpenSSH from the Mac terminal window. I have used the apt-get route (which does connect, showing that ToggleSSH and Open SSH have been installed OK) and updated, installed openssh cydia coreutils.

I couldn't work out the correct package name for Icy, but believe that I have the most updated versions of everything. In Icy I checked that I have all the dependencies. However, I cannot use OpenSSH without the bash option, in order to update services.plist etc. It's driving me nuts. Has OpenSSH broken in beta 4 as I see this error a lot in earlier j/bs followed by "oh it works now" only the last bit isn't happening for me :-(
    Try using cyberduck If I remember correctly mac terminal wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMike View Post

Icy defaults to an older version of SSH for some reason and doesn't like to find the newest packages. Every OS upgrade, I SCP in the latest openssl & openssh debs and install them via dpkg in the "broken" terminal. Also install coreutils via ICY. Alot of people say Cydia is required, but i've never installed and everything works fine.

Then you'll be good to go.

FIX FOUND FOR SSH ISSUES

To get openSSH to work remove Sauriks source from Icy and add it again, I cant remember where I read this but it works! When you refresh there is then an update for openSSH that wasnt there before. Install the updates and you will then have ssh terminal access.

LEADS TO NEW PROBLEM

How do you change your ssh password from alpine? If you get terminal to work for some strange reason the command passwd is not known? Answers on a postcard please?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to smeeshum For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2009-05-07)

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    HAHA. Yea, that one is mine actually. It isn't compiled yet. I have a friend working on it. Soon hopefully.
    Wow, I didn't know that was yours. Its a really good idea and I'm wondering why apple didn't add a calculator capability to spotlight to begin with. Mac OS X has it, so why not the iPhone/iTouch?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imlboy View Post
    anyone has this problem ? some icon has the ugly gloss ontop
    Had this same problem myself, only with one app though. It's weird but I couldn't find a fix.

Page 147 of 464 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast