Page 144 of 464 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

At least PDANet works and also Slacker radio works on the 3.0 B4.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ no that is from 2008. I am talking about Beta 5 for the iPhone 3G. Almost done downloading!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^where you at on download?
    Internet is finally working full speed again and I've had a few road bumps so I'm only at 12% but i'm getting an estimated 60 to 100 kb/s. Decent but better than before. lol ETA 1.5 hours

Edit: Actually only getting about 30 kb/s. Darn.
    Last edited by rburg; 2009-05-05 at 06:03 AM.

Beta 5 is out?????

Woops thought that was from this year. Where are you guys getting it from don't see it on PB

Or are you guys talking about or downloading something different...

Oh, and whoever added my UDID to your developer account, please PM me!
    Last edited by gggguest; 2009-05-05 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Gevey SIM doesn't work for this in case anyone is thinking on testing this beta out.

You sure that's not 2.0 beta 5 ?

I'm curious as to what they're downloading .

I found out beta 5 is build 6B800g. If beta 4 is build 7A300g, how can beta 5 have a lower build number?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I have no idea. Your right the build does sound funny, but there are several people saying it is legit. I will confirm shortly. And if it is you know

Thanks

Still downloading myself. 36% Build number is a bit fishy but video recording is supposedly in this build along with a few other things.

We'll see shortly i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I found out beta 5 is build 6B800g. If beta 4 is build 7A300g, how can beta 5 have a lower build number?
    I noticed this also. Something is definitely up. My guess? This so-called "Beta 5" is just an internal testing build and the real Beta 5 will be newer with more changes/fixes, as well as a different build prefix (such as 7A319g). Of course, that's if this leak is even a real software update to begin with.

wow i finally got this to work on xp through parallels! quickpwn kept getting stuck on uploading exploit bootloader, so i just unplugged my iphone and replugged it in and quickpwn finished the install.

Default Beta 5
    Just downloaded it... Check out the Read Me file:

"This is an exclusive release that only I have. It's the iPhone 3.0 Beta 5 (6b800g) before it comes out! I work for Apple, and have
    gotten my hands on this early! It is key though that you activate WITH ME. I am running my own server to activate this beta.
    to activate, you will need to send a donation of at least $5 to [email protected] through paypal, and include your UDID number.

To get UDID number, plug your device into the computer, and click on the serial number. Your UDID will appear! Thanks for your support,
    and enjoy your beta 5!"

All the files in the IPSW have a date of 4/26

Quote Originally Posted by emarty69 View Post

"This is an exclusive release that only I have. It's the iPhone 3.0 Beta 5 (6b800g) before it comes out! I work for Apple, and have
    gotten my hands on this early! It is key though that you activate WITH ME. I am running my own server to activate this beta.
    to activate, you will need to send a donation of at least $5 to [email protected] through paypal, and include your UDID number.

To get UDID number, plug your device into the computer, and click on the serial number. Your UDID will appear! Thanks for your support,
    and enjoy your beta 5!"

Sounds like a scam.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

I call shenanigans!!!

and enjoy your beta 5!"

What a bunch of crap. They can't be running their own server for this as that would require a modification to the iTunes software or at the very least an extra line in your hosts file. This definitely seems like a scam to get people to donate for UDID activation. Once my download is done I'll be digging into the IPSW to see what's really up(that is unless someone else beats me to it).

Thanks

and enjoy your beta 5!"

Oh wow that sounds totally legit, nothing fishy about that.

Edit:Ten bucks says this guy is just some random dev. or con artist trying to make a quick buck off of a beta 4 copy. I'd like to do some digging in the .ipsw myself. I'll have to wait a bit though. Still only at 70%. Sadly the torrent was faster than other means.
    Last edited by rburg; 2009-05-05 at 07:16 AM.

Page 144 of 464 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast