Page 138 of 464 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Winscp
    what are the files that you need to load on the iPhone to allow connection via Winscp etc?

I have completley forgotten where they are!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clincoln View Post
    what are the files that you need to load on the iPhone to allow connection via Winscp etc?

I have completley forgotten where they are!
    first install cydia via icy
    then install core utils
    then install openssh

should be enough

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Icchesetir For This Useful Post:

clincoln (2009-05-03)

Hi, this is the 6th time I restore my iPhone to beta 4, whenever I edit anything in the springboard I enter an infinite loop of resprings, and no matter what I do it keeps re springing,and sometimes the phone app stops working, so I change the permissions and it works again, so can any1 help me in this?

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Please add cyncact to the list of not working..
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Done! Thanks. Can you ssh in and remove it so you dont have to do a restore?

I have only heard one other person say that and they said a computer reboot fixed it somehow.
    When you install QuickGold, it also install MobileSubstrate, so it crashed to safe mode and I uninstalled it through Icy. My iTouch then stopped respringing constantly.

I had QuickPWN hang at Uploading exploit bootloader. I was on Windows 7 and fixed it by setting QuickPWN to run in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3 and setting it to run as administrator.

Has anyone had any success deleting anything with Cydelete? I installed it and it did show the little X's when the apps began to wiggle, but when I tried to uninstall several jailbroken apps, the uninstalls would fail.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Stealth,
    I have a plist editor for windows but I am unable to compress it to make it an ipcc again. Do you know of anything I can use to put in those apn booleans?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Has anyone had any success deleting anything with Cydelete? I installed it and it did show the little X's when the apps began to wiggle, but when I tried to uninstall several jailbroken apps, the uninstalls would fail.
    you need to make sure you have all the dependency installed on your device

install cydia then cydelete and after go to installed in icy and open cydelete package inside you will see a blue tab for 6 DIRECT DEPENDENCIES. and click on it will show you what you have and what u dont. same goes for cydia. after installing all of them you can delete with cydelete.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Input Field (Bubble where you type you're text message)
    /Applications/MobileSMS.app/BalloonInputField.png
    Baloon 1 (Bubble where sent text messages are)
    /Applications/Calculator.app/Baloon_1.png
    Baloon 2 (Bubble where recieved text messages are)
    /Applications/Calculator.app/Baloon_2.png
    Bottom Bar Background (Background behing the text input field)
    /Applications/MobileSMS.app/MessageEntryBG.png
    I don't have any of these images in my MobileSMS.app or Calculator.app folders.
    I have:
    Default.png
    Default-smsanswer.png
    Icon.png
    Icon-Small.png

Do I just need to create them?

Thanks!

I am running jailbroken iphone 3g 3.0 beta 4.

Just downloaded safariDL plugin and rebooted.

Questions:
    1)since bosstools doesn't work for beta 4 is there a place I can go to enable safariDL(I already have my plugins for safari enabled through Settings>Safari>"Plugins.....On")

2)could you run me through a test run website where I could find a small file to grab using the plugin, I would like to see how it works....

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

i missed the last 20 pages or so,

Any word on artwork files?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Cheers,

Got it working, forgot about core utils

Cheers

I'm attempting to manually apply a theme. What plist does the Info.plist in the root of a theme apply to?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sakyr's Avatar
    Thanks

What repo do I need to add GriP?? And do I need anything else to run GriP?

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovethepirk View Post
    I am running jailbroken iphone 3g 3.0 beta 4.

Just downloaded safariDL plugin and rebooted.

Questions:
    1)since bosstools doesn't work for beta 4 is there a place I can go to enable safariDL(I already have my plugins for safari enabled through Settings>Safari>"Plugins.....On")

2)could you run me through a test run website where I could find a small file to grab using the plugin, I would like to see how it works....

Thanks!
    It's enabled by default.

Try TinyTube: Mobile Video - Welcome!

Hi I am looking for some help I have been using 3.0 beta 4 and for some strange reason one of my so called mates change the date on the phone to the year 2012 and now I can use it anymore. I tunes reports that the software is out of date and needs updating.

I have tried to restore 3.0 beta with no luck can anyone help.

Many thanks
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by manickbarry View Post
    Hi I am looking for some help I have been using 3.0 beta 4 and for some strange reason one of my so called mates change the date on the phone to the year 2012 and now I can use it anymore. I tunes reports that the software is out of date and needs updating.

I have tried to restore 3.0 beta with no luck can anyone help.

Many thanks
    Barry
    When you connect it to your computer, doesn't it automatically sync the date? I know that if I change the time and date on my Macbook, the time and date on my iTouch automatically changes the next time I plug it in.

I wish it did iTunes just reports that the software is out of date

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone explain to me how to use the Artwork file unpacker/packer 3.0 in detail.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiphone View Post
    Can someone explain to me how to use the Artwork file unpacker/packer 3.0 in detail.

thanks
    I managed to pack and unpack the artwork files, but I can't get my iTouch to accept them, every time I respring, the original artwork files are back.

To unpack, copy the .artwork files from "/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework" to the null folder. Then copy the "UIKit" file from "/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework" to the folder you downloaded for the unpacker. Then run export.cmd to unpack the png files from the artwork file. Replace the resulting png files with the ones you want and then run import.cmd. The .artwork files in the null folder now contain the modified png files and can be copied back onto your iPhone. That's as much as I know.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I will be posting a guide soon!

Page 138 of 464 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast