Page 127 of 464 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    I know better......I installed Family Guy theme. Then when I went into Winterboard and came back out, all was f'd up. I did this exact same thing last time. I tried to jailbreak again & that didn't work. Now I am going through iTunes and I have the pink screen telling me to connect my phone to iTunes (which it is) and iTunes is hung up with the "Verifying the iPhone Update with Apple" message. Now I have to restore??? I am like a kid that did something before and was punished but tried to do it again to see if it would work.....
    lol. just restore bro

Thanks

Yea winterboard doesn't work at all
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

StealthBravo, I'm waiting for a reply...

WTF??? Check the time stamps of when they were posted. Stealth's was posted first.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-05-01 at 07:58 AM.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone earlier said that they got grip working, But how, I can't even get mobile terminal to work! Any one have any ideas?

Does anybody have DiskAid 2.12 for mac?

Nothing on the 2G?

What is the link to lilstevie and yours posting of the jailbreak? What time did you post it?
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-05-01 at 07:56 AM.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    lol. just restore bro
    That's what I'm doing. It's hanging at, "Preparing iPhone for restore". I'll keep you posted.

Update - Got a 1604 error. What should I do now.....Do I need to downgrade back to iTunes 8.1??
    Last edited by griff1211; 2009-05-01 at 07:42 AM.

How come when I restore and jailbreak with the beta 4 quickpwn I cannot access the root partition with DiskAid 2.12?

iPhone? More like MyPhone realtimedeath's Avatar
    Thanks

just leave the pwn running unplug the phone turn it off then hold home and plug it back in and the phone will hit recovery mode then the pwn wil start

Quote Originally Posted by 8bituser View Post
    Does anybody have DiskAid 2.12 for mac?
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacli View Post
    How come when I restore and jailbreak with the beta 4 quickpwn I cannot access the root partition with DiskAid 2.12?
    Did I miss something? Why are people looking for DiskAid 2.12 when the lastest version is 2.52 for Windows and 2.5 for Mac?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed that the first post says why in about the middle of it.
    Last edited by lightmaster; 2009-05-01 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks

i was having that issue and that worked i dont know why maybe device driver was not a good install i dont know and no one here has been able to give a concrete answer on why this may be happening except for maybe a bad firmware but i have no other issues except for when the pwn was hangin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Did I miss something? Why are people looking for DiskAid 2.12 when the lastest version is 2.52 for Windows and 2.5 for Mac?
    won't work with 3.0
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Thanks

oops i misread your post griff i thought it was hanging at the pwn "waiting to boot into recovery screen" yours is the apple screen

Got a 1604 error. Do I need to put this into DFU mode? Never had to do that before but I can look it up....

Thanks

I would try putting it in DFU mode first if that doesn't work let us know

DFU mode was working but it gave me the 1604 error again! I am using the OS that I DL to jailbreak my phone under 2.2.1. Should I allow iTunes to download the latest version?

This is how you learn to fix things by trial and error. Could be an expensive way to learn. But I'll probably drop $200 when Verizon finally gets to sell them. At least I am hoping. AT&T sucks compared to Verizon.

Got a 1013 restore error this time. Any suggestions???
    Last edited by griff1211; 2009-05-01 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1013 means that it could not flash the baseband, what are you trying to achieve?

If you turn your phone on, it should go to recovery mode?

Open up iRecovery & do

"irecovery -s"
    "fsboot"
    "/exit"

if it boots, turn it off, turnit back on so its in recovery mode again
    "irecovery -s"
    "setenv auto-boot true"
    "saveenv"
    "reboot"
    "/exit"

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    DFU mode was working but it gave me the 1604 error again! I am using the OS that I DL to jailbreak my phone under 2.2.1. Should I allow iTunes to download the latest version?
    You should be using the latest version of iTunes before 8.2. I think it was something like 8.1.2 or something. I would let it update iTunes to the latest version that it will let you update to.

Page 127 of 464 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast