Page 115 of 464 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

Not a bad idea Stealth. I actually paid 10 bucks for my dev spot - small price for all the goodies! I've been a member since last fall, when I first jailbroke 2.1 and I have benefited greatly from the community. Unfortunately my post count is limited, as I am a medical student and this is some major stress relief that I don't get often enough!

Edit: posted this using my Vista HP laptop while tethered to my iPhone via my USB cable! And on Edge, no less! (East Texas has NO 3g coverage) Can't wait to move to Fort Worth - 3G here I come!
    Last edited by fcpoage; 2009-04-30 at 06:41 AM. Reason: update
    "Failure is simply the opportunity to try again, this time more intelligently." -Henry Ford

Thanks

has anyone else notice when you backup your old setting from itunes after updating that some are the winterboard/cydia tweaks carry over i still have my custom background from cydia, all my emojicon keyboards charters/settings, my custom carrier string name and my digital battery bar is what ive notice so far

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mattshall View Post
    By those rules I wouldn't qualify. But they are your spots so more power to you. I say let them find their own way to get reged. That's just me. I have only been on mmi since the beginning of this thread and only posted on this thread so what do I know but I credit this thread with introducing me to mmi and I now checking out other threads as a result as well as this thread every 30 mins or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by emarty69 View Post
    I dunno... Today's new member may be tomorrow's next member to unlock 3.0! I would hate for them to be turned away and go to another forum... We've got a good thing going on here!

That's just my "noob" opinion
    Well maybe you all are right. You know me I don't turn down anyone. In fact you all have no idea how many PMs I am getting. I am not complaining because I asked for them but I have been answering questions and posting files for 20 hours now. I have gotten well over 130 people registered between all my dev contacts (you know who you are). I do want to expand our community as much as possible. I was just trying to weed out the "overnight stands" if you will. Most people have been really cool and I hope to get to know everyone.

If anyone has a problem with beta 4, it really is easier to post in this thread than PMing me as a first resort. The group of people in here will be able to help you with your problem faster than me by myself. Furthermore, I am running everything on a mac so your windows based issues are hard for me to answer until I get more feedback.

I want to get all the beta 4 questions ironed out before the jailbreak hits! Anyway party on!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

emarty69 (2009-04-30), Mattshall (2009-04-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

StealthBravo/GRMiller in 2012
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Stealth
    that is a lot of work man. 20 hrs worth of service to the community wow, man. That's soldier. Thanks a bunch for all your work we owe you in incredible debt of gratitude.

To all those peeps pming stealth give him a damn break. If u have a question ask it here. We can prolly help you quicker. Plus y'all are distracting him from getting us a hack for those artwork files.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

We all need to let Stealth's mailbox cool off .......

STEALTH IS THE MAN

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

but yeah i'm waiting on the 2G JB lol.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattshall View Post
    Stealth
    that is a lot of work man. 20 hrs worth of service to the community wow, man. That's soldier. Thanks a bunch for all your work we owe you in incredible debt of gratitude.

To all those peeps pming stealth give him a damn break. If u have a question ask it here. We can prolly help you quicker. Plus y'all are distracting him from getting us a hack for those artwork files.
    Thanks! At least 4 hours of that was via the iphone on the go! I was tired of sitting in front of the computer so I went to the gym and ran 4 miles on the treadmill while posting on this thread and answering PMs. It was hilarious, people were looking at me like this dude is seriously into texting!

I almost got the artworks going. I need a couple of beta testers! Windows only right now! First two to PM me get the beta!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sakyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Im starting to think Stealth is a robot he never sleeps or rest!!!

Lol Im captjap Stealth for 2012 lol!!!

Thanks

got my beta testers! Thanks. I will let everyone know when it is ready

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2009-04-30), Mattshall (2009-04-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    got my beta testers! Thanks. I will let everyone know when it is ready
    Noooooo, I wanted to test it too. =[
    O well...hope it all goes well.

Thanks! At least 4 hours of that was via the iphone on the go! I was tired of sitting in front of the computer so I went to the gym and ran 4 miles on the treadmill while posting on this thread and answering PMs. It was hilarious, people were looking at me like this dude is seriously into texting!
    LMAO! I'm not sure how you can manage to type on your iPhone for 4 hours, much less do that while running on a treadmill. I get tired of typing on my iTouch after only 10 minutes.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    I have the Iphone 3G 3.0 beta 4 without any hack! Newly restored without info/music nothing. I just tryed the bluetooth and I went into my mother in laws Sony ericsson phone W-600i and I searched for bluetooth and it found Local.hostname. Which was my iphone 3g. Than I paired it! The Sony Phone asked for a Pin I put in 0000 than in the iphone 3g It showed up and I also put in 0000. Than I can connect to it!

It says in the sony phone I can control objects and audio remote control. But I have not seen how it works. I will keep you guys up to date!
    Thanks for the info, This is what this thread is all about!

Thanks

3.0 Beta 4 is Jailbroken! This is not the official release from Vortex or the Dev team and it only works for the iPhone 3G!
    This is a MMi exclusive! You must be registered with a Dev to upgrade to Beta 4. You can grab the link to the modded quickpwn in the main post of the Firmware 3.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness Thread Enjoy!
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-04-30 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2009-04-30), bdwayneh (2009-04-30), Icchesetir (2009-04-30), ikkviper (2009-04-30), Mattshall (2009-04-30), merkaba (2009-04-30), mr.sparky (2009-04-30), TaterSalad (2009-04-30)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Whaoooo stealth what's a news

i am running to download.

Tkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:d

Thanks

Way to go Stealth!! Now i just gotta wait for the 2g version... :-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Stealth,

I have tried the new quickpwn for 3.0 beta 4 but it does not work. It will not put the phone in recovery mode. Any ideas??

GIPAQ

Thanks

1st generation is coming in the morning! I'm going to catch a few zzz. PM with any questions. I will be back in 3 hours! Lol

U have to put it into recovery mode manually.

If u have problems getting into recovery mode, follow this guide: iClarified - iPhone - How to Put an iPhone Into Recovery Mode
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-04-30 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

1st generation is coming in the morning! I'm going to catch a few zzz. PM with any questions. I will be back in 3 hours! Lol

U have to put it into recovery mode manually.

If u have problems getting into recovery mode, follow this guide: iClarified - iPhone - How to Put an iPhone Into Recovery Mode
    I can confirm that after manual recovery mode the jailbreak works fine on 3.0 beta 4. All my apps work fine also. Thank you very much for your help Stealth. I am still trying to figure out how to make MMS work in Cyprus.

GIPAQ

the only problem i see is how to get an dev slot^^

Page 115 of 464 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast