Page 114 of 464 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Bro, I just had a huge break thru regarding artwork files! I think you know what I am talking about. Everything works!
    What do you mean send me a PM!

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

So, why do we need iTunes 8.2 ??

LMAO ........

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    I bet there will still be posts "why do i keep getting error 10? How do I fix it"
    I won't be surprised if someone posts within the next 10 posts saying they keep getting error 10. There are way too many people that just post their question and don't bother to check if someone else has already asked the same question and if their question has already been answered.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Bro, I just had a huge break thru regarding artwork files! I think you know what I am talking about. Everything works!
    I know what you mean! That's awesome news! Hook us up! Give it to the people!

Maybe this is the time to start the mod 3.0 thread.

Thanks

Oh yeah, just a few pics from beta 4.
    Tethering on PC, and check out keyboard.
    Some new buttons, for like posting on here .....

Thanks

i have itunes 8.2 and when i updated to beta 4 after installation and it rebooted i got the pink lock screen, right now im verifying my source for the beta 4 is actually beta 4

Try to power cycle the phone. I did that and after that it came right on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GrandMstrBud For This Useful Post:

rastlr (2009-04-30)

Default Bluetooth
    I have the Iphone 3G 3.0 beta 4 without any hack! Newly restored without info/music nothing. I just tryed the bluetooth and I went into my mother in laws Sony ericsson phone W-600i and I searched for bluetooth and it found Local.hostname. Which was my iphone 3g. Than I paired it! The Sony Phone asked for a Pin I put in 0000 than in the iphone 3g It showed up and I also put in 0000. Than I can connect to it!

It says in the sony phone I can control objects and audio remote control. But I have not seen how it works. I will keep you guys up to date!

Thanks

Sounds very interesting ..........

Default Thanks
    I would like to give a great thanks to GrandMstrBud because he is the first person to ask me if he could donate to me for helping with the spots! Thanks and now another you guys are killing me! But thats great of there part. Thanks all!

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

Grmiller if you set up a paypal or something like that I will gladly donate! PM me with info.

Thanks

This is by far the best iphone community ever
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bdwayneh For This Useful Post:

turpiwa (2009-05-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I can not tell you how many people I see have just registered with MMi and are asking for free spots. Its up to you guys but I think we should limit it to members who have been here at least a couple months and at least 20 post or something. What do you guys think?

Stealth, can I use the same ipcc file you modified for me (T-Mobile US) when I make the leap to Beta 4?

Thanks

GrandMstrBud

thanks that worked, i shouldof tryed that before i posted but didnt think of it

and Grmiller, if you have paypal ill gladly donote also

and if anyone has a tilt aka htc kaiser and wants a rom cooked or any programs, let me knlow as i recently switched from the xda community, over to the iphone but still have my tilt and cook roms ect for it when i have spare time
    Last edited by rastlr; 2009-04-30 at 06:27 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

Stealth you guys should just do whatever you feel is right. There is nothing wrong with asking for a donation or two. With all that Grmiller, and you have done helping me and others out you deserve something.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emarty69 View Post
    Stealth, can I use the same ipcc file you modified for me (T-Mobile US) when I make the leap to Beta 4?
    yea it will work

20. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

emarty69 (2009-04-30)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I can not tell you how many people I see have just registered with MMi and are asking for free spots. Its up to you guys but I think we should limit it to members who have been here at least a couple months and at least 20 post or something. What do you guys think?
    By those rules I wouldn't qualify. But they are your spots so more power to you. I say let them find their own way to get reged. That's just me. I have only been on mmi since the beginning of this thread and only posted on this thread so what do I know but I credit this thread with introducing me to mmi and I now checking out other threads as a result as well as this thread every 30 mins or so.

I dunno... Today's new member may be tomorrow's next member to unlock 3.0! I would hate for them to be turned away and go to another forum... We've got a good thing going on here!

That's just my "noob" opinion

Your welcome rstlr. Also your welcome grmiller and also another thanks goes out to StealthBravo. I am somewhat new to this and I just appreciate all the help.

Page 114 of 464 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast