Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: QuickPwn 2.2 Jailbreak C*ck up

Default QuickPwn 2.2 Jailbreak C*ck up
    Okay!
    Thanks for looking at my post!

First off! I unlocked my 3G back wen yellowsn0w was released blah blah blah!

Then like 2 weeks ago i ran into some problems with Cydia, it would crash on startup!
    So i thought i would restore and re jailbreak!
    However i have done this with QuickPwn 2.2, and its worked perfectly fine, apaprt from, i cant find yellowsn0w anywhere!
    I know your probably going to tell me i need to add the source but i know that, and its been added, but its not showing up anywhere, even in Installer it tells me the source is invalid,( i.yellowsn0w.com/)

So then i restored again and jailbreaked it, without restoring from backup this time to see if any crash files were kept, but no nothing, same again no yellowsn0w!

I need help desperately as im living in the Caribbean and dont have any other phone and people always trying to get hold of me!

Thanks for anyhelp!
    Appreciate it!

The repo is down.
    use http://apt9.ihazsupper.com instead.
    Last edited by confucious; 2009-04-01 at 08:40 AM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

^Yup, and calm down on the "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"......hahahahaha.

Ohhh my!!!
    Imma try it now cheers mate!
    Was avin a heart attack!
    Even upgraded to 2.2.1 with Pwnage tool seeing if that would work lol
    I wasnt too worried tho bcuz im going england on saturday for 6 weeks and thought i'd b alright without the unlock being on o2 lol

CPJR! imma big fan of ur work!
    I tend not to coment on the forums but i always follow your work and some of the stuff u do is fab, and the exclamation mark is just a full stop for me soz lol
    Its a bad habit!

Oh just fell into a problem!

Are you sure its a "]" in the repo name? bcuz i cnt find that on my keyboard in the add a repo :S
    Cheers

NEVERMIND!!!!

i searched it and u juss add the repo.....apt9.ihazsupper.com

thanks though mate!
    Bless

Thanks
    Last edited by tom4villa; 2009-04-01 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

take it easy bro