Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What Does This Means?

Default What Does This Means?
    Can anyone tell me what the heck does this meaans?

It Says Revisar ADN and it appears from suddenly some times when i unlock my phone

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0000_00.jpg  

LOL !! I think that's theme-related. Try disabling all themes.

I Think it is in spanish
    meaning on english Check DNA

I have seen the same message 2 times.

I have a iPhone 3g. Just upgraded to os3.0. Jailbroken with Redsn0w and unlocked with Ultrasn0w.

I don't have any themes loaded. I do have some Cydia apps.

I have noticed also that there is a larger black border at the top of the screen below the status bar and the icons. This message "Revisar ADN" shows up in the blank space between the status bar and the icons.

After a respring, the extra space goes away for awhile.

Any ideas?

Bill

This happens to me also. Ever since I installed 3.0 OS.

After I turn on the phone, everything is OK, but after 2 o 3 hours, I unlock my iPhone, and there is a big black space, between the clock bar on top and the top row of ICONS, and the rest of the alignment grid 4 x 4 icons, is much closer together. I went to the an Applesotre last week, and they told I shouls "Reset all settings". This works for a while, but again, after a couple of hours, the icons go back to that annoying position. Now I restored it as a new phone and I am waiting to see if this works.

I have the same problem and I would like if you already solved your problem please help me