Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: hey everyone

Default hey everyone
    hi I'm pretty much sending this message to everyone cause I need some major help:

ok now i have 2 pretty major problems with my 3g 16gig the first one is that my iphone keeps freezing, more specific when I have a program running and the screen turns off (like it does with all phones after a short time) it freezes 100% of the time, is there any way to fix that? and then the second has to do with me using CFW to jailbrake my phone i went to add the CFW and it said it was unable to restore the iphone and now i cant use my iphone unless i completely restore it what can I do???
    i cant use the iphone at all it just says "connect to itunes" and when I do itunes says it must be restored before it can be used
    hopefully you can help me

Putting 'hey everyone' as the title of your thread is a pretty sure way of p!ssing people off and ensuring they won't read it.

If you want people to read it you should put details in the title spo only people who might be able to help will read and you don't waste everyone's time.

Without details of what FW you have and what CFW you are trying and why you probably won't be getting much help from anyone anyway.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like your having some issues that might require you to restore and start over.

Gives thanks...Do you?