Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pls Help... Help.... iPhone crashed and now stuck in Recovery Mode... Pls help....

Unhappy Pls Help... Help.... iPhone crashed and now stuck in Recovery Mode... Pls help....
    Hi Guys, i got a problem yesterday night, i have 2G iPhone 2.1 jailbreak/unlocked and was working on safari yesterday night... but suddenly when i tried to open some other apps on pressing them to open nothing happened and it returned to home screen...

then i rebooted iPhone to refresh everything to normal but as i rebooted on the boot instead of apple logo i saw itunes icon and usb cable like the same as we see in jailbreaking process Recovery mode...now the thing is that i want to upgrade to 2.2.1 but how do i get rid of this recovery mode

Please help... i had important conversations in Beejive messenger app... n i want to save them as they are most important conversation for me.... do i need to upgrade to 2.2 the new firmware? please help...

Put it into dfu mode.Then hold down shift,select fw version&restore with quickpwn.

hi... can u tell me the exact way to put iphone in dfu mode...

Quote Originally Posted by jojithedevil View Post
    hi... can u tell me the exact way to put iphone in dfu mode...

1.-First, grab a clock
    2-. Push Home and sleep button for 10 seconds. (check the clock)
    3.- Let go Sleep Button, and keep pushing the home button for another 15 sec aprox.

4.- Done.

ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU RESPECT THE TIME. USE THE CLOCK.