Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Contacts, Stocks, Weather not working properly after downgarde from 2.1 to 1.1.4

Default Contacts, Stocks, Weather not working properly after downgarde from 2.1 to 1.1.4
    Hi,

I successfully downgraded my 2G iPhone from firmware 2.1 to 1.1.4 by reading the instructions on iClarified.
    But during this process I lost all my Notes, SMS, Calendar etc.

I am not worried about these things above but I am facing few other problems now -

1. My Outlook contacts are diplayed as Last Name, First Name which frustrates me if I have to search any name in my 723 contacts.I stored my contacts as First Name, Last Name and I am used to this dispay. I tried Settings/ Phone/ Contacts/ Sort Order - First, Last; but it does not save or change my display in Contacts. Any advise.

2. I have Cydia installer version 1.xxx, can this be updated to latest version like 3xxx/ How?

3. My Calendar does not display Today's date in the Icon.

4. Stocks, Weather shows me the data only when I am connected via GPRS or wireless modem to the Internet, when I disconnect the data is back to default like Dow Jones index, Appple, Google etc. in Stock and Cupertino and NeYork in weather. Do I need to install any patch to fix this?

I appreciate any help/ pointers for above issues.

Thanks,
    -Kuldeep

I don't know why you downgraded it to 1.1.4.But i think,you should try to restore&upgrade it to 2.2...