Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restarts>Thinks>Restarts>Thinks etc...

Exclamation Restarts>Thinks>Restarts>Thinks etc...
    My phone was hacked with quickpwn to the second latest version 2.2 I think it is?

Anyways, I went to the settings and select reset all to erase all of the information on it. It took some time for it go through the process. It then rebooted itself, came up with the Apple logo and then the circular thinking lines (the ones that spin in a circle over the apple logo. It does that thinking circle for a while and then reboots itself again. It keeps doing this over and over and over.

Any suggestions? The computer doesn't recognize it as a device as it never boots into the OS.

well you will have to restore it

How can I? It never gets passed the Apple logo to anywhere and then restarts itself...

1st put it into dfu mode&try again...

can't seem to get it into dfu mode. I held the power + home button until it restarted, then let go of power and continued to hold the home button and it made no difference at all...

Any other ideas? I'm sending it in for warrenty regarding a different issue, do you think this will affect whether my warrenty is valid or not?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i have the same problem! need help, i tried itunes helper and it states itunes did not detect any iphone, im on 2.2 running perfectly before this, it started when i didnt charge my phone as in dead for 2 days when i did charge it, it turns on but its acting funny like, my sms is not launching, and sbs setting doesnt have 3g, and wifi on there so i reboot using sbs, then it never went on, stuck on boot logo, the difference between me and ckraig is when i put it in dfu mode itunes recognize it looking for latest firmware update so i cancel bec. i dont want to upgrade baseband, what should i do? its been like this for 4 days now.