Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anyone noticing the sudden surge of lockouts? 2G iphones

Default anyone noticing the sudden surge of lockouts? 2G iphones
    The day before, my iphone suddenly couldnt read my sim card, i checked/unchecked airplane mode to search for service. as soon as it tried searching again, my phone froze. i rebooted, all my music and everything gone.. and it was stuck on "searching"

having a full battery when that happened i checked my phone an hour later to see if it fixed itself, my phone was drained of all life. i had noticed i didnt have wifi/bluetooth.. nothing worked.

ive been going crazy looking on the net for a fix. im on itunes7.5 and i cant seem to get anything to work right. im also on windows7.
    ive tried booting it up in restore mode and i used to get to bootneuter but it would freeze, DFU mode does not work. at all. for me atleast. i tried on two different pcs. the other being winxp.

i cant seem to get ANYthing going here. ive tried getting a non-bootneutered version on demonoid and that didnt work, id just get an error..

matter of fact, my phone doesnt even go into full install anymore.

help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    try this....

turn off your phone...

plug in the usb in differnt port,

hold the home key while plugging the usb to your phone..
    itunes should pop up saying phone is in recovery mode...then try to recover...
    1.1.4 Unlocked & Jailbroken <----THATS WHAT THE NOOBIE SAID