Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why aren't I screwed?

Default Why aren't I screwed?
    I screwed up and installed 2.30 baseband. Of course I tried to restore by restoring a back up which brought me back to 2.2.1 with 2.30 base band.

Why does everything still work? Should my phone be locked? Why does winterboard, wiresless, cracked ipa apps and cydia still work?

Alright, adding new cracked apps gives apps could not be verified errors.

Second update: Forgot I had to re-update mobileinstallation file, when trying to update that file my iphone would just continuously reboot. =(
    I can not add new cracked ipa files. =(
    Last edited by prn_star; 2009-02-12 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prn_star View Post
    I screwed up and installed 2.30 baseband. Of course I tried to restore by restoring a back up which brought me back to 2.2.1 with 2.30 base band.

Why does everything still work? Should my phone be locked? Why does winterboard, wiresless, cracked ipa apps and cydia still work?

Alright, adding new cracked apps gives apps could not be verified errors.

Second update: Forgot I had to re-update mobileinstallation file, when trying to update that file my iphone would just continuously reboot. =(
    I can not add new cracked ipa files. =(

Why would everything not work ???

The only thing that does not work is Yellowsn0w (but if you dont need it happy days)

To get your cracked apps working you need to install insallous the sourse in Cydia the sourse is ....NO WAREZ

Once you have added the sourse you will be able to add ********** (enable you to download cracked ipa straight to you iphone) and there is also a patch to fix 2.2.1 problems.

remember to click thanks if this helps
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-02-12 at 04:28 PM.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

prn_star (2009-02-12)