Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia "Unable to Load"

Default Cydia "Unable to Load"
    Is Cydia down today?

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I'm unable to see the Cydia Home screen, and I can't download and install anything (from multiple sources).

1. When I run Cydia, it shows "Network Error" and "Unable to Load" at the Cydia Home Screen.

2. I am able to browse/search for downloads. However, when I hit "confirm" to download any of them, I keep getting "host unreachable" messages and it eventually shows the "Return to Cydia" button -- no apps actually install.

3. ALL other internet applications are working on the phone, including Safari, Mail, etc.

4. This issue started this morning.

5. It looks like others have experienced this issue of the last year, but none of them ever really talk about what was wrong, or how/if they fixed it.

Are you guys able to load Cydia properly right now?

please help. thnx!

-ph-

iPhone? More like MyPhone MikeYuse0406's Avatar
    Thanks

I am having the same exact problem since this morning. Last night it was working fine. However, this morning I woke up, fired up cydia, and it says unable to load; though I can browse for packages. I didn't really tried installing anything since none of the changes really caught my attention.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaybeee View Post
    woops! I didnt even realize that Cydia had its own forum here. My bad.

THANK YOU!

-ph-