Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize not working on 1.1.4

Thanks

Default customize not working on 1.1.4
    The customize app does not work for 1.1.4, are there any fixes out there. The only customize that worked for me was skylar's modified customize app but its gone now off of the installer.

Jailbreakin since 1.1.1
    man i wish we could just download the jailbreak from safari just like back in the day.

update: comex has answered my wish.

custom setup:
    Asus m3n78 PRO
    AMD Phenom Quad-core 3.2GHz
    EVGA GTX 260 core 216 processors
    4GB G.Skill RAM
    HDDVD BLU-Ray DVD drive
    150GB Raptor X(has window to see disc)
    500GB WD HD

Thanks

Same here, no customize for 1.1.4 yet!!!??? Not sure when there is going to be a fix for this..... i'm waiting for a few other fixes too!!! 1.1.4, what a boring update!!! Might just go back to 1.1.2(more fun) laters :-0

for the love of Christ. NO it doesnt work on 1.1.4, not even skylars works. Give up on it for now, forget it exists.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tackett View Post
    for the love of Christ. NO it doesnt work on 1.1.4, not even skylars works. Give up on it for now, forget it exists.
    WOW

It does work. But I had to boot the program through SSH first. Works fine now...though I don't see much use for it. Seems stripped down compared to what I remember in the past.

Yes there is a fix for Customize to work on 1.1.4.

Go to. www.iappcat.com here you can register and create your repository and your list of apps you want to add to your iPhone or Touch.

After registering. Select Repo and go through the list of apps you like and want to install. After click on List. You will see your new repository list name. This is the name you will add to the Sources on the installer. Go to settings and Name your Repo. This the name that will show up on the Install. When you go to install on Installer you may see a doubling up of apps. This is because they are still coming in from the repositories on your list. Don't worry. Once your comfortable with your list. Delete the repositories.

The list will update automatically with new versions of apps.

Now to see new Apps available. On the iAppCat page scroll to the bottom and click on Updates. Here you will see whats new. Select items and add to your list.

Now for customize... Find an app by Skylar. Customize 1.2 (Custom),2 this is the one that works with 1.1.4. Remove old one first. Reboot....then add new one..then reboot. Customize will now be working.

Hope this helps Chris

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chriscoyne For This Useful Post:

Best Geeks (2008-04-07), lalp (2008-03-09)

Works beautiful. It does not change the carrier, though. I can live with that
    lalp
    Iphone 4G fan!