Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want to make sure before I mod again..

Default Want to make sure before I mod again..
    OK, hey again.

My last two posts were about how I screwed up my phone trying to mod it, but somehow through the glory of everything, I saved it from drowning. It's now at firmware 1.0.2 and I'm a little nervous about trying again after what happened..even though it was my fault.

So do I just do the jailbreak procedure on ZiPhone if I don't need to use it with another cellphone carrier? And there's pretty much little chance I'll screw it up?

Thankies

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

99.99% it wont screw up if you restore to 1.1.4 . if you click update it wil be around 88% that it wont screw up
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

As in use ZiPhone to restore to the 1.1.4 firmware that I download somewhere?

Oh and a minor little problem I had: In text messages before the mod, double tapping the space bar gave me a period and a space. It no longer works. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by _detox View Post
    As in use ZiPhone to restore to the 1.1.4 firmware that I download somewhere?

Oh and a minor little problem I had: In text messages before the mod, double tapping the space bar gave me a period and a space. It no longer works. What gives?
    I would not go up to 1.1.4 give it a little time to settle. I would recommend 1.1.3 you can download it from the download section and then do the right click restore in itunes and select your downloaded firmware, this is for PC check the forum for Mac.
    As for double tab spacebar if you installed by any chance the keyboard autocorrection feature called KB from installer, than that disables the double tapp spacebar feature. To get it back you have to uninstall KB.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.