Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Repair Needed" iPhone's Who Cares About?

Unhappy "Repair Needed" iPhone's Who Cares About?
    Im Wondering About Who cares about us, Users who have their iPhone With The Repair Needed Errors>?

Those who have bootloader 3.9 Can Fix It There are a lot of Guide over the internet also here in ModMyI Forums, but what about those like me who have BootLoader 4.6. We Can't Downgrade To 1.0.2 So I Think We Need Help, We Cannot Miss Our Phones And Lost our money,

This Is a HELP CALL TO ALL OF YOU

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe the refurbish option on ZiPhone fixes the error....?
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    They say that but really it stuck at "spamming at, waiting for response" and hen don't do anything....

Quote Originally Posted by esmandau View Post
    Im Wondering About Who cares about us, Users who have their iPhone With The Repair Needed Errors>?

Those who have bootloader 3.9 Can Fix It There are a lot of Guide over the internet also here in ModMyI Forums, but what about those like me who have BootLoader 4.6. We Can't Downgrade To 1.0.2 So I Think We Need Help, We Cannot Miss Our Phones And Lost our money,

Downgrade your BootLoader to 3.9 then restore to 1.1.4

iPhone? More like MyPhone rvlyssup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    Downgrade your BootLoader to 3.9 then restore to 1.1.4
    Like he said...

The solution above restores / repairs your baseband. Then you can activate, jailbreak, and unlock using ZiPhone 2.5...
    My Week 51 8Gig is "retired", currently using i580 on Boost Mobile. Yeah, I miss my i...
    Wifey's - 8GB 3G unlocked & jailbroken using blacksn0w, GO GEO!
    Also retired Week 29 4 GiG on 3.1 custom firmware & originally Unlocked & JB via WinPwn.
    Unbranded & Unlocked Custom WM6 Cingy 8125, R.I.P Cingy 8525 (WSOD)
    BB Bold, Miami Ink v3, v235, & an mpx220, all unlocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    They say that but really it stuck at "spamming at, waiting for response" and hen don't do anything....

Quote Originally Posted by rvlyssup View Post
    Like he said...

The solution above restores / repairs your baseband. Then you can activate, jailbreak, and unlock using ZiPhone 2.5...
    Cannot use any of the Functions of ZiPhone away stuck the screen at "SPamming AT, Waiting For Response"

i already test, baseband eraser, bootloader downgrader, and all the functions also de refhurbish one, alway s ay same thing
    Last edited by esmandau; 2008-03-02 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how can I put this...

You're screwed.

~ The wonderful world of iPod ♫

IM Not the only one person who happened this, really there a lot of people

IM Not the only one person who happened this, really there a lot of people

Check www.ZiPhone.org

Zibri says:

"Version 2.5c is RELEASED.
    2.5b had a small bug and could not downgrade the bootloader.
    Click on Download ZiPhone to get it !"

I hope this new version will let you downgrade your bootloader to 3.9 then you should be good from there
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by ericidle View Post
    Check www.ZiPhone.org

Zibri says:

"Version 2.5c is RELEASED.
    2.5b had a small bug and could not downgrade the bootloader.
    Click on Download ZiPhone to get it !"

I hope this new version will let you downgrade your bootloader to 3.9 then you should be good from there
    Man i already test it with the new ziphone 2.5c and it get stuck on "Spaming AT, Waiting For Response"

Time to sell you iPhone on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    Time to sell you iPhone on ebay

who will want to buy it? You? How Much do you pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by rvlyssup View Post
    Like he said...

"the solution above" Are you refering to the refurbish option on ziphone?

also...how do you restore your baseband? does it do this when i restore to lets say v1.1.3 firmware or is it a whole other step?
    Last edited by nanooreg; 2008-03-03 at 04:16 AM. Reason: add on to post

when you restore or upgrade to a new firmware it rewrites or updates the baseband and other somethings, but i cannot do any of both because always says Error 1011 on iTunes also im reffering to the Refurbish option in ZiPhone

who will want to buy it? You? How Much do you pay for it?
    Willing to buy from you at $50. (If the condition is good)

Quote Originally Posted by crasher977 View Post
    Willing to buy from you at $50. (If the condition is good)
    JAJAJA you gonna be kidding me?

really it is like new, i swear it, i have mine 16GB i recently buy it, but i still got the other one, maybe 200$ its a good deal, its like NEW\

anyway nobody knows how to? resolve this? is driving me CRAZY

iPhone? More like MyPhone rvlyssup's Avatar
    Thanks

JAJAJA you gonna be kidding me?

really it is like new, i swear it, i have mine 16GB i recently buy it, but i still got the other one, maybe 200$ its a good deal, its like NEW

anyway nobody knows how to? resolve this? is driving me CRAZY
    Put it on eBay, it will sell for more...

Seriously tho, what bootloader are you running?

edit: Never mind, according to your post, your running 4.6. Makes me wonder if being on 4.6 bootloader complicates the whole process when using ZiPhone...Hmm...
    Last edited by rvlyssup; 2008-03-04 at 01:12 AM.
    My Week 51 8Gig is "retired", currently using i580 on Boost Mobile. Yeah, I miss my i...
    Wifey's - 8GB 3G unlocked & jailbroken using blacksn0w, GO GEO!
    Also retired Week 29 4 GiG on 3.1 custom firmware & originally Unlocked & JB via WinPwn.
    Unbranded & Unlocked Custom WM6 Cingy 8125, R.I.P Cingy 8525 (WSOD)
    BB Bold, Miami Ink v3, v235, & an mpx220, all unlocked!

thats right rvlyssup i have bootloader 4.6 running on and makes it more difficult because i cannot downgrade to 1.0.2

Ok. First thing you do is CALM DOWN!! Your phone can be restored. This is what you need to do.

1) Put your phone in DFU mode. This is done by holding both the power and home button simultaneously while connected to iTunes till the phone switches off. Then immediately release the power button BUT keep holding the home button until iTunes recognizes that your phone is in recovery mode. The screen on your phone will remain off (black). This is when you know you are in DFU mode. If you see the itunes logo and cable, you are in recovery mode and will have to repeat the above proceedure or you not be able to restore.

2) Once in DFU mode, shift click restorfe in iTunes, select 1.1.3 firmware that you have downloaded previously and restore.

3) Once phone is restored, use ziphone and you should be fine.

Your phone is fine. Just follow these proceedures and you will have a fully functional phone.

This HAS happened to me a few times. I panicked as well. So I know it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by moontan View Post
    Ok. First thing you do is CALM DOWN!! Your phone can be restored. This is what you need to do.

1) Put your phone in DFU mode. This is done by holding both the power and home button simultaneously while connected to iTunes till the phone switches off. Then immediately release the power button BUT keep holding the home button until iTunes recognizes that your phone is in recovery mode. The screen on your phone will remain off (black). This is when you know you are in DFU mode. If you see the itunes logo and cable, you are in recovery mode and will have to repeat the above proceedure or you not be able to restore.

2) Once in DFU mode, shift click restorfe in iTunes, select 1.1.3 firmware that you have downloaded previously and restore.

3) Once phone is restored, use ziphone and you should be fine.

Your phone is fine. Just follow these proceedures and you will have a fully functional phone.

This HAS happened to me a few times. I panicked as well. So I know it can be done.
    I Appreciate your help as many other member give them to me, really people like you makes this forums interesting because are sharing ideas. but unfortunatelly i already did the same proceduro you just mention, but i always get error 1011 at the end on itunes, and when i run ZiPhone (ANY VERSION Actually the latest 2.5c) it get stuck at screen that say's "Spamming AT, waiting for response" then i have to reboot manually im really sad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast