Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Repair Needed" iPhone's Who Cares About?

Quote Originally Posted by esmandau View Post
    I Appreciate your help as many other member give them to me, really people like you makes this forums interesting because are sharing ideas. but unfortunatelly i already did the same proceduro you just mention, but i always get error 1011 at the end on itunes, and when i run ZiPhone (ANY VERSION Actually the latest 2.5c) it get stuck at screen that say's "Spamming AT, waiting for response" then i have to reboot manually im really sad
    I sent you a PM asking if you wanted to get in skype or MSN and we'll try and repair the iphone together.

Let me know.

i already reply to you, thanks

add me on msn, [email protected]

i already reply to you, thanks

add me on msn, [email protected]
    added. you should get a notification from [email protected]

Please let me know what you guys are doing. I have a very similar problem and nothing seems to be working

Quote Originally Posted by markman80 View Post
    Please let me know what you guys are doing. I have a very similar problem and nothing seems to be working
    Add me on MSN and get on chat...we'll fix it

Quote Originally Posted by moontan View Post
    Add me on MSN and get on chat...we'll fix it
    Just added you

can someone lhelpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppp

who will want to buy it? You? How Much do you pay for it?
    $75

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Quote Originally Posted by iCity11 View Post
    $75
    Never Think About it, this is a like new iPhone , also what if i sell it and there comes a fix,? 75$ it will hurt more than if i sell it for 250, i alreayd havean offer for 250

nobody knows how to fix it, so somebody offer me 250 and i sell to him

Yeah, sold mine with the same issues for $300

iPhone? More like MyPhone rvlyssup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markman80 View Post
    Yeah, sold mine with the same issues for $300
    See...
    nobody knows how to fix it, so somebody offer me 250 and i sell to him
    I'm telling you, put it on eBay...you will sell it for more...
    My Week 51 8Gig is "retired", currently using i580 on Boost Mobile. Yeah, I miss my i...
    Wifey's - 8GB 3G unlocked & jailbroken using blacksn0w, GO GEO!
    Also retired Week 29 4 GiG on 3.1 custom firmware & originally Unlocked & JB via WinPwn.
    Unbranded & Unlocked Custom WM6 Cingy 8125, R.I.P Cingy 8525 (WSOD)
    BB Bold, Miami Ink v3, v235, & an mpx220, all unlocked!

Ok i Will,

Did you put it on an auction or just fixed priced?
    Last edited by esmandau; 2008-03-07 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone rvlyssup's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok i Will,

Did you put it on an auction or just fixed priced?
    As a seller, Buy it Now sucks...go old school bro...auction style.
    My Week 51 8Gig is "retired", currently using i580 on Boost Mobile. Yeah, I miss my i...
    Wifey's - 8GB 3G unlocked & jailbroken using blacksn0w, GO GEO!
    Also retired Week 29 4 GiG on 3.1 custom firmware & originally Unlocked & JB via WinPwn.
    Unbranded & Unlocked Custom WM6 Cingy 8125, R.I.P Cingy 8525 (WSOD)
    BB Bold, Miami Ink v3, v235, & an mpx220, all unlocked!

yeah thanks for that, but im undecided yet

The saga so far

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OMG this is mashing my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right I did an iphone for some one - all worked perfectly then the idiot messed with boot neuter then after he had ragged it he proceded to try n restore it using itunes.......y he didnt just bring it back to me I dont know. Anyhow he dropped it off with me with no wifi no signal etc (but failed to tell me hed been messing with it!!!)

I tryed to restore but now all I get is the dreaded 1011 error GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Its driving me MAD. Im no simpleton ive done the whole dfu mode twice etc. Ive read threads till god knows what time in the morning all week!!!!

Ive even tried ziphone as a last resort n the text starts scrolling down the screen then seems to freeze n just show Attempt...

I can get it back to Normal Mode using ziphone but it states no calls can be made from this phone and to contack apple support! "Yeh like Steve Jobs is gonna help me!!!"

Any help would be greatfull
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update......using iliberty I can jailbreak and activate the phone but still back to no wifi signal etc.

All thoses with 1011 error ibricked!!!!!

Put phone into DFU mode restore 1.0.2 firmware twice, you will get the 1011 error and then it will go to the connect to itunes logo. Use ziphone, under advanced boot iphone into normal mode.

Now use iliberty select jailbreak + activate phone booted into recoverymode and hung. I then selected the other tools options and selected "Jump out of recovery mode" the phone restarted and I now atleast have an iphone that will act as an ipod (not much I here you say but hey its better than that ibrick i had b4.

Will update as soon as I have more info.

Hope it helps

[Solution][iFix1011] - Fix for iTunes with "1011" Restore error - Hackint0sh try this i am in same boat as you this didnt work for me but it might for you if you get bootloader is to old then you have a corrupt bootloader and need to flash the bootloader first before trying the baseband

its worth a try but if you do manage to get you iphone working STAY AWAY FROM ZIPHONE this is the main cause for people iphones ******* up..............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12