Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any help on 1.1.3?

What's Jailbreak? socialchameleon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Any help on 1.1.3?
    Hi Guys,

I'm not getting much response in another part of the forum, can anyone help me with a couple of points below? I have checked for answers first but I cant find them guys.

I upgraded and jail broke from 1.0.2 to 1.1.3. and I am now having the following problems and was wandering if you could help me.

1) Itunes does not recognise my iphone despite downgrading itunes to 7.5 restarting/reloading etc. Anyone know how to get it working again?

2) Camera Photos do not store the photos on the phone once taken and do not appear in the camera roll while it is running. this might be because i also have a 3rd party camera app running too. Which I am currently uninstalling.

3) Ibrickr no longer works so I can't add tunes as my ring tones, any suggestions on a diffferent piece of software?

Anyhelp would be great especially with the itunes one.

thanks,

Dan

you should do a restore in iTunes to 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 the choice is yours, then download ziPhone from http://www.downloadziphone.org/ select the top one for windows machines, then read the readme file contained in the zip file and install ZiPhone, Click on the top button to activate,jailbreak and unlock your iphone

You will have all the advantages of the latest software and you can synch back your contacts and music content through iTunes

Follow this guide if you need more help

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=746
    Last edited by ericidle; 2008-03-01 at 11:58 AM.
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked