Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Serious Questions[urgent]

Thanks

Default Serious Questions[urgent]
    I recently when from a jailbroken 1.1.2 to a jailbroken 1.1.3 using ZiPhone 2.4. After a while I decided that 1.1.3 wasn't/ didn't seem right. Youtube wasn't working for me, I couldn't customize it using Customize or SummerBoard. Without those...it really sucks for me. I used to have a PC but not anymore..so im a little confused.

So:

First, I would like to know what do you have to say(opinions) on 1.1.3? Is it better or worse than 1.1.2 ?

Second, What should I do? I really want to go back to 1.1.2, but I have no idea what I'll miss. 1.1.3 has some great apps and 1.1.4 just came out, and I have no idea whats so great about it. what the hell should i freaking do!? I want great apps, full customization, and youtube again.

Third, If 1.1.2 is better, how would I go about going back to 1.1.2 jailbroken on a MAC(Leopard, fully up to date) I know i need to downgrade my 1.1.3 to 1.1.1...

INFO:
    IPhone: 1.1.3 Jailbroken/Activated, 4.6bootloader, Um if OTB means it came out the box with that frimware, then when I got my iphone and first turned it on, it was 1.1.2, therefor it must be 1.1.2OTB?

Nvm, I fixed it. Everything is working greatly on 1.1.3 I used iNdependece to jailbreak it, and Ziphone to install installer
    Last edited by Aiyo; 2008-03-01 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost