Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Confirm the process about upgrading an iPhone, jailbroken and use Hardware unlock

Question Confirm the process about upgrading an iPhone, jailbroken and use Hardware unlock
    Hi there...

this is my first time posting but I have been around reading and learning from some of you..

I have a bought an iPhone its Jailbreaked and it uses hardware unlock.. the firmware is 1.1.2 bootloader 4.6

and I'm not using AT&T network

ok I just want to confirm with some of you experinced guys&girls about the process I'm about to make to upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3

1- I'll take out hardware unlock and my sim card
    2- connect my iphone to itunes and update it to 1.1.3 (to this I have to download the 1.1.3 firmware and then press shift+update (windows) and locate my downloaded firmware..
    3- after updating, I used ZiPhone to unlock 1.1.3 (if I'm not mistaken I can also add my sim card before this process)

and thats all and I assume it should be alright..

please reply to my post.. so I can benefit and other people..

Thankx

you are right. Update to 1.1.3 with the firmware saved and ziphone to unlock. Worked like a charm for me. If you have a sound problem, go to settings, general, reset and reset all settings.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to princemarko For This Useful Post:

eattas (2008-03-03)

Thankx man for your reply.. I appreciate it