Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First Post.... A question about downgrading!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Exclamation First Post.... A question about downgrading!
    First of all, i'd like to say hey to everyone! I've just signed up after reading through these forums for quite a while now!

I do have a question however... I'm not sure how i go about downgrading my Unlocked/Jailbroken/Activated 1.1.3 iPhone back to 1.1.1...

Phone Details:
    Firmware: 1.1.3 (Dev Teams Official 1.1.3 Upgrade)
    BaseBand: 04.02.13_G
    Bootloader: 4.6
    Itunes: 7.5.0.20
    Unlock Method: GeoHot Installer Unlock

I upgraded my firmware via the Dev Teams 1.1.3 Official Upgrader, but i've found that it's far less reliable than 1.1.2, due to the fact it seems like it's quite buggy, so i'd like to return to 1.1.2, but not sure how

Do i just kick my phone into DFU mode and restore back to 1.1.2 via Itunes, then ibrikr it out of DFU and then follow the 1.1.2 - 1.1.1 OTB guide, or isn't it that simple?? I dont want to have an expensive paperwieght, so i thought i'd ask people who know what their doing first!

I did read somewhere how to reverse the Dev Teams upgrade, but i cant find it anywhere and the guides i found are all for the 04.03.13_G baseband which i'd rather avoid upgrading too...
    So any help would be appriciated!
    Thanks and sorry for the long post!

**EDIT**
    Thinking about it, could i restore to 1.1.3 via Itunes and possibly use ZiPhone to unlock, Jailbreak and Activate the freshly restored 1.1.3??
    Last edited by Brownie2k; 2008-02-29 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Added additional details