Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone keeps booting into Safe Mode

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Phone keeps booting into Safe Mode
    Well I've been reading on blogs that people's phone's have been booting into safe mode and mine finally did it... Now after every app I install from the AppStore my phone boots into Safe Mode... Any way to stop this? Will the mess up my phone? Is my phone messed up?

Thanks

Let me guess... do you have Intelliscreen installed? If so, try uninstalling it. That fixed most of the problems I've seen.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Green Apple
    Thanks

I did but don't anymore

Thanks

I think I fixed it by restoring, re-doing quickpwn and installing all my mods before installing anything from teh app store. i also know that what triggered the whole mess was installing app store updates directly from the iphone. It then wouldnt let me sync any appstore stuff after that.

I restored once and reinstalled everythign stock inclusding app store and things seemed ok until i installed Categories and 5 icon dock.

I finally resotred to full jailbreak with mods and then synced the appstore and other stuff. So far so good.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I think I fixed it by restoring, re-doing quickpwn and installing all my mods before installing anything from teh app store. i also know that what triggered the whole mess was installing app store updates directly from the iphone. It then wouldnt let me sync any appstore stuff after that.

I restored once and reinstalled everythign stock inclusding app store and things seemed ok until i installed Categories and 5 icon dock.

I finally resotred to full jailbreak with mods and then synced the appstore and other stuff. So far so good.
    ok thanks, I'll be doing that tonight

any suggestions for me, I installed an app store app too first then half way into my inital sync after JB 2.2.1 it went into safe mode and it's still syncing now in safe mode. Help plz what should I do?

Let it finish the sync. Then reboot.

This happened to me after installing an App from the App Store (TV Listings App).

Every time I would boot it would be in safemode and all my dock icons (infinidock) would reset.

I was about to restore, but realized that after deleting the App the problem stopped. So now I wonder if it was a problem with the app, or installing the app the legit way on my jailbroken 3.1.3 iPhone 2g? That's what I get for using legal apps smh..