Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: QuickPWN not QuickPWNing...

Default QuickPWN not QuickPWNing...
    Phone 1st Gen 4gig (ownage)
    Phone Firmware: 2.1 (Stock)
    QuickPWN Version: 2.1 (Downloaded directly from Dev)

So... I unzipped the QuickPWN folder. Double clicked the QuickPWN.exe icon. Followed the directions very carefully and then when it gets to the point where QuickPWN is rebooting the phone and putting into Recovery mode it looks as though QuickPWN is freezing. The phone is in recovery mode and shows up in iTunes in recovery mode. I have waited 5 minutes for it to pick up in QuickPWN but nothing happens. What have I done?! I have restored my phone now...umm... 4 times? Any help would be superriffic!

Ryan,

download this Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! its 2g's custom firmware, restore with that and everything will be done

Is this safe? I hate to be a Negative Nancy but I have no idea WHAT is in that custom firmware. Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying you would have put something malicious in the firmware. It just gives me an uneasy feeling to use a custom firmware I didn't create myself.

Thanks for the quick reply.

No worries, its taken from the other thread. You can see a lot of positive replies there, and I myself used this one. This has a custom boot logo though, a small white pineapple

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Try rebooting your computer. Seems to work for a lot of people with the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by planetbeing View Post
    Try rebooting your computer. Seems to work for a lot of people with the same problem.
    Rebooted with no luck. Still getting hung at the same spot.