Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: easy 1.1.4 downgrade

Thanks

Default easy 1.1.4 downgrade
    You can use the same 1.1.3 downgrade process by iPodtouchmaster (using iphuc to knock phone into recovery and copy the files to the phone to allow you to downgrade from 1.1.3) to downgrade from 1.1.4 after that i went to itunes and restored to 1.1.1 just like that, no hitches. I just did it like 10 minutes ago and it worked perfectly.I went from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1.

here is the download link for the downgrade process

http://********************/1.1.3_downgrade.zip

click the thanks button if this helps you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to safinator For This Useful Post:

gigolo55 (2008-02-27)

whoa whoa whoa, you downgraded to 1.1.1 from 1.1.4> let me ask that again because i dont think you understood what you wrote. you downgraded to 1.1.1 from 1.1.4 HOW? and before that gets answered, you do know you are in the iPhone section of Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading ....... right.

EDIT

im quite angry at you.
    Last edited by Sticky111; 2008-02-27 at 04:38 AM.

Thanks

yah iPodtouchmasters program works for both ipt's and Iphones. and yeah from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1 in a single downgrade. Why? did you try it and didn't work or somethin.

Quote Originally Posted by safinator View Post
    yah iPodtouchmasters program works for both ipt's and Iphones. and yeah from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1 in a single downgrade. Why? did you try it and didn't work or somethin.
    ugh, no actually I now feel like the tard if indeed you are confirming. I been trying all types of ways to get to 1.1.1 and if what u say is correct I will have to try it. If it works, let's just say I'll be one happy man LOL. Cheers, let's give this a shot!

nodice
    Last edited by Sticky111; 2008-02-27 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky111 View Post
    ugh, no actually I now feel like the tard if indeed you are confirming. I been trying all types of ways to get to 1.1.1 and if what u say is correct I will have to try it. If it works, let's just say I'll be one happy man LOL. Cheers, let's give this a shot!

nodice
    please post your results to your experiment as soon as possible, since I am quite curious myself about the possibility of getting back a 1.1.2 configuration that worked reliably, rather than the corrupt 1.1.3 one I've ended up with after hours of frustration. (well, not really that bad, but still 1.1.2 would be nice to be able to goto if desired).

Thanks and have a nice day.

Jonathan

Thanks

I hope it works alright for you. Oh yah when you type in "cmd go" wait like a couple of minutes for the files to transfer. Even though it shows nothing happening their actually is something goin on. If u exit as soon as u type it in, it wont work right and the downgrade with mess up.

Remeber to thank me if it works

So is the baseband/modem firmware downgraded with this method?

Cheers!

You can find the secpack of 1.1.4 here

http://www.iphonefix.de/

Maybe it can help you.

Thanks

baseband stays the same

i figured a new way to downgrade your iphone. 1.1.3 too 1.1.1. its up, check it out, fast and easy, you wont be dissatisfied.

Thanks

I have a couple ways already, but ill try it on my friend's ipt im jailbreaking for him. Kids are actually paying me to jailbreak their ipt's and iphones. I've done 10 ipts and 7 iphones already. I got em all 1.1.3 jailbroken.
    Last edited by safinator; 2008-02-28 at 10:27 PM.

how can you downgrade the 1.1.4, and to what firmware. my friend didnt think i coud get 1.1.3 down to 1.1.1 and he foolishly went to 1.1.4 like a dumbass. on 1.1.4, is it a different bootloader and Baseband?

Thanks

Ive only downgraded to 1.1.1 from 1.1.4 it's the only firmware ive tried downgrading to. the bootloader/baseband for 1.1.4 is pretty much the same as 1.1.3's. Ipodtouchmaster has a video on on how to do it. It's for an ipod but you can do it the same for the iphone. just type in 1.1.3 downgrade and find it. even though it says 1.1.3 you can still do it for 1.1.4

oh, ok Saf, this thread. Im not gonna try lol i just finished customizing my phone the way I like it but me and my buddy whose on 1.1.4 will do this with his iPhone. I'll post back with the results. Thanks Saf.