Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what folder do i put carrier logo files?

Wink what folder do i put carrier logo files?
    i have downloaded some logos from the download page for replacing the carrier logos but im not shure where to place them or what folders to move everything into.. any help would be great

dylan

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

/System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ ATT_US.bundles

Your logo's name have to match exactly what's inside this folder...be sure to back the factory logos first before you do the swapping.

i do not have those folders on my iphone... i have a 3g and im using diskaid to view and edit my files... first when i sign in to disk aid it brings me to a media folder by default but from there i can choose to go into the root folder where i have access to everything ele. in my root folder i do have a library folder but nothing about carrier bundles. i do have a themes section thats filled with folders of the themes i have downloaded thus far, but im prety shure thats not the correct file location because the phones going to have to locate the immages to replace them. so at this point im a lil lost..?

Thanks

Sorry..iam not too familiar with diskaid....try winscp.

it would be /root/system/library.....so forth.

diskaid is a program thats very easy to use and allows u to access your iphones folder via usb insted of wifi, at this point i do not have wifi. i guess im out of luck here cause i do not have the folder u speak of i just hope someone w/ a 3g iphone and maby diskaid withe the same folders as me can help me. but im shure i have access of all my folder the same even if i use a diferent program cause i do have a /root/system/library folder and it contains 20 sub folders, just not the one u say i nead.

Thanks

you should look into Iphone Tunnel Suite...a very good SSH client without using WIFI.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SundayDuffer For This Useful Post:

dylantracy7702 (2008-09-13)

ok i found and installed 2.6 and had a lil probs with it but i got it running now. i found this program a little harder to set up then diskaid but as far as i can see does the same thing. so i accessed my root folder and i found what it is you told me to look for. im going to try to input the immages now and try my diskaid program to see if im just retarded and missed that whole folder, ill be back to let u know, thank u so far for helping me

ok great it worked and was pretty fricking easy... thanx
    Last edited by dylantracy7702; 2008-09-13 at 01:28 AM.