Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help

Default Help
    Help please. I upgraded last night, then when my phone was rebooting it never actually started. All I got and still have is the apple logo. I power it off and turn it back on and its just the apple logo. It wont go any further. I tried syncing it and restoring my settings and itunes says it's doing it, but my itouch still wont actually go any further than the apple boot screen. I tried leaving it on to give it time, but the itouch just stays there until it looses battery. Did this happen to anyone else or does anyone else know what I can do? Yes I had the pod jailbroken with the 2.0 software if that means anything.

EDIT: and when I plug it in the Logo stays and i get the little loading circle right below it for maybe 5 mins then it just freezes
    Last edited by JoMama; 2008-09-11 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectile View Post
    Did you try DFU mode and restore??
    I didnt try that yet cuz i am at work. any other ideas that I could try besides that? I'll try it when i get home.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoMama View Post
    I didnt try that yet cuz i am at work. any other ideas that I could try besides that? I'll try it when i get home.
    If your phone won't boot up all the way then a DFU restore is your only option at this point.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

JoMama (2008-09-11)