View Poll Results: Is the 2.0.2 Firmware any better than 2.0???

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • No way...it still sucks!!

1 100.00%
  • I guess

0 0%
  • 2.0.2 what is that??

0 0%
  • Oh yeah, its much better!!

0 0%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0.2 firmware any better??? I DON'T THINK SO

Default 2.0.2 firmware any better??? I DON'T THINK SO
    What do you think... 2.0.2 any better???

So I regrettingly upgraded to the 2.0 firmware from the 1.1.4 with hopes of improvement. All I got was a phone that ran slow, cotinuously dropped calls and shut off randomly. I had stated in an earlier thread that it was Cydia that had done this to my phone as I didn't have any problems with 1.1.4 and Ziphone. I was "corrected" by a few people stating it was the 2.0 firmware that was slow which I thought was kind of odd as the older firmware didn't run slow...but OK!! So after a while and reading that the 2.0.2 firmware had all of those "bug" fixes and people's phone were running so much better I decided to upgrade and re pwn my phone over the weekend. Now I have a phone that runs even slower, constantly freezes and has to be reset...which is annoying. So my question is this???? IS IT REALLY THE FIRMWARE??? Or is it Cydia. So I've decided to test the firmware. When I get home I'm going to restore my phone to the boring ole factory settings and run it for a week to see what happens. If it is really the firmware then Apple needs to be kicked in their shins... ha ha I'll keep you posted.
    Life isn't about how to survive the storm, But how to dance in the rain.

Keeping fingers crossed about the update 2morrow.