Ok here goes nothing. I have ill background knowledge on the topic but canít figure this one out. I have an 8 GB 3 g iphone that I tried to jailbreak using this exact method:
iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your 2.0.x 3G iPhone (Windows) [WinPwn 2.5]

Now that I have completed that all my phone says is insert an unlocked and valid sim to activate iphone. And then when I toss my sim card in it just lets me make emergency calls. From my perception of this my phone is now locked.

Now I have 2 think im thinking in reference to this situation. 1 I noticed in the box when I got the phone was a lil black plastic thin sim card with a lil chip on it. I think this is a turbo sim used for unlocking but I donít no now to use it.

2 im thinking in the process step 5 where is says "WinPwn will then ask if you are using an official carrier. Most likely you will need to click the green thumbs up button" I clicked green (thumbs up). Is all I have to do is build another firmware where that was clicked no and then reflash the phone?

I am stressed to the max that my $500 phone investment wonít let me do ne thing now. PLZ SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! ne help would be greatly appreciated Wilson