Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0.2 No signal now??

Default 2.0.2 No signal now??
    Hey i have a 1.1.4 first gen iphone. i upgraded the software last night on my iphone trough itunes and it said it needed to be updated so i upgraded it and then it stuffed up and said i needed to insert my original at&t simcard which i had lost. I am from australia and using a vodafone sim in my first gen iphone and all worked fine for about 6 months until i played round with it yesterday. This morning i was fustereated because all the screen read was just a usb and an arrow pointing towards itunes so my mate said i had to re jailbreak it. I then restored all factory settings on my iphone then He sent me a link which he thought was good for 1.1.4. I used this guide and link here:

http://maketecheasier.com/how-to-use...ily/2008/09/03

i used the quickpwn thingo. and It all worked fine and i got all my old info and everything and i was so happy but now my phone has ZERO recpetion and i cannot call out or message, there is abolsutely no signal anywhere?? anyone know what is the go? or what i should do i wana cry gahhh

ps i just went to genral setting and about it it now says my iphone is a version 2.0.2 (5c1) what im confused so much now? i need reception it says NO SERVICE

helppp

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

You need to jailbreak your phone again...but use WinPwn 2.5 version instead.
    Please do a search on here for WinPwn.

is this the link
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/news/31...pwn-2-5-a.html

also i just took the advice of sum guy and he said to do this:

guys, i found the solution, just go to cydia, download bootneuter, and flash the baseband 4.6 and unlock, it’ll work.

i did that and no instead of no signal i have 2 bars? so i can atleast send messages however i want full reception so what should i do? how do i uninstall this and ****?