Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: plz help...emergency calls only...

Default plz help...emergency calls only...
    hey guys, new to the site.

ive been asking alot of people about this problem i have but cant seem to find anyone who knows what to do...

i tried downloading and updating the new itunes on my iphone now it is only in emergency calls and has a usb cable pointin to itunes if i plug the iphone back into the computer (itunes) says it cannot read the sim card.

i hope someone can help me

cheers alex

I'm not sure where you posted but according to your post, this is the first time you actually posted in these forums. Look around before starting threads. The answer to your questions are there. For a heads up, yes you can fix it. You will need to let us know what version of the iphone you have, pc or mac, which version of itunes and was it jailbroken, activated and unlocked prior to you updating to 2.0.2

hey mate its an mac iphone. it was unlocked before this happend working fine.. it was on itunes 7.7 version which gave me the problem while trying to update version 2.0.1 i believe?

What I mean by version, I mean, is it firts generation iphone (2G) or 2nd Generation (3G) iphone. Is your computer a mac or a pc?

I have exactly the same problem.... I have a pc and the iphone was at 1.1.4 before....
    Please help, I followed the steps with winpwn 2.5 beta 2 and the above mentioned happen...
    Now I have a 300€ brick....
    Please help..!!!!!

it is a 3g version and my computer is a pc... plz help