Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone noob help please.

Question iPhone noob help please.
    I am getting a 4gb iPhone on 2.0.2 that I plan on activating with a prepaid service through ATT. Why you ask?!?!? $$$$ Issues but I have to have this device. I need to know whether I should wait till it's activated or jailbreak/pwn it prior to activation.I don't need to unlock it. I used quickpwn for my Touch running on 2.0.2 and I'm happy with the results. Should I also use this same software for the phone ( Obviously I'd need the phone version of the firmware ). Would changing the firmware interrupt anything with the service or it's activation . I just need to be prepared so I know what to expect. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

Pwn it whenever you like. Make sure you let Itunes activate it though, dont let pwn or you will have problems. Firmware dont matter.

So will ATT give me the sim card and send me home to activate it. It is a prepaid account so I didn't know if the setup would be the same.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?