Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ##!! 3 weeks and cant get to 1.1.1?? !!##

Default ##!! 3 weeks and cant get to 1.1.1?? !!##
    How do i upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1? I have searched tried so many write ups and im still in the same place. Anyone have any information that can help.

I was at 1.1.1 jailbroken installer on there...i was the happiest person with an iphone. Then i messed up trying to upgrade to 1.1.3 and had to role back to 1.0.2. . Ive been trying to get some help for over a month now and no one can seem to help me out?

Thanks,
    -J

Green Apple
    Thanks

DFU restore straight to 1.1.3!!!!Dont forget to shift click restore to 1.1.3!!Should start you off at clean slate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to techguy1 For This Useful Post:

watsgoodg (2008-02-18)

the easiest way for you my friend:

power off your phone, when its off, hold in the round home button and connect to you computer with the docking connector, iTunes should recognise your iphone in restore mode, release the home button and follow the instructions in itunes allowing itunes to restore/upgrade to 1.1.3, Dont worry the new ZiPhone tool will activate and jailbreak from a clean restore using iTunes, so its safe to allow itunes to restore while 1.1.3 is the current firmware.

Then use the MMi Ziphone tool, tick the activate and the jailbreak boxes then click to start the process, once completed you will have installer on your phone and assuming you want to unlock you can install anySim 1.1.3 from the MMi source and unlock your iphone.

You can install anySim 1.1.3 over Edge or WiFi so your options are open

Good Luck
    Last edited by ericidle; 2008-02-18 at 07:58 PM.
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ericidle For This Useful Post:

watsgoodg (2008-02-18)

I want to thank you guys for the reply...you guys just made my day...ill let you know how the upgrade goes .