Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: load ipod content with ipsw?

Default load ipod content with ipsw?
    hey i dont know if this is done yet, but after my itouch getting stuck on the apple logo on reboot today for the fourth time this week, im getting sick of reloading all my movies music apps etc... so is there any way that when you make a custom ipsw you can attach your ipods contents so that it will be loaded with the firmware? answer quick cuz im tempted to smash something and its either my guitar or ipod so......

it isn't stuck, its just doing some weird stuff. wait like 10-15m and see if it comes back to you. It happened to me a few times and I waited it out - it eventually booted and the problem hasn't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by bburdick View Post
    it isn't stuck, its just doing some weird stuff. wait like 10-15m and see if it comes back to you. It happened to me a few times and I waited it out - it eventually booted and the problem hasn't come back.
    i just left it for around 4 hours with no change

ok so i managed to ssh into it{idk it wasnt working before} and i just deleted winterboard and 1 min later....my itouch was back....anyone else having this problem with winterboard or knows how to fix it?
    Last edited by ezbaiby; 2008-09-01 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost