hi all,

been scouring through posts trying to find an answer -

from Jailbroken 2.0.1 to original 2.0.2 (step 1 process for quickpwn) - after i upgraded the FW, the bootlogo was stuck loading and vibrating twice every 5 seconds. i continued to put phone into DFU mode and quickpwned the phone to 2.0.2 successfully, as the phone was back to default home screen with cydia and installer.

HOWEVER, a restore to the phone's settings PRIOR to initial upgrade resulted in the same logo stuck. i believe this may have resulted from a corrupted springboard.app (i've checked crashreporter log files and confirmed this). i cannot SSH into the phone, itunes CAN connect and recognize the phone, but breaking into the homescreen is not possible. i've restarted the phone (connected to usb, then held both home and power until the phone reboots) 3 times, but to no avail. i just can't seem to break to the home screen.

question 1: restore function on itunes - could my previous backups have corrupted springboard.app settings? apparently, backups were overwritten after the FW upgrades

question 2: any other way to repair springboard besides SSH (turned off upon reset by default)

i appreciate any help in advance