Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: stuck on logo

Default stuck on logo
    Hi all im losing it now so here we are after installing a few 3rd party apps and a locked up phone on soft restart rebooted and now stuck on logo with occational buzz and swirly and sometimes blacknwhite lines on full screen with a little yellow flash logo bottom right wtf? my pc sees the phone and itunes tells me its normal state 1.1.1 all media files are there etc still no boot past logo oh yeah jailbroke from states running tmobile sweet b4 tried file browser wont run on vista 32bit dont know why thought id try deleat downloads dont really fancy restore at mo,cos all seems intact any suggestions anything familiar here cos im stumped....

yeah!!!!
    god am i so made up yeah after reading loads of posts and scratching my head raw decided to try and get a file browser happening but it took about 6 downloaded versions till one worked and then i just deleted what i had installed b4 the trubs started and it ONLY worked yeah i got my iphone back yeh yeh
    Thanx to all who posted different stuff it all adds up.
    and 4 the record iphonebrowser v1.7.00 was the prog and it works with vista home premium 32bit
    Last edited by DAVEYDAVEY; 2008-08-31 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost