Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! Cant Jailbreak after retore to 1.02

Default HELP! Cant Jailbreak after retore to 1.02
    My iphone was a 1.02 OTB that I got couple months back, i unlocked and it was workin fine. But then i want to upgrade it to a new version of firmware. So i was told that i need to viginize the phone first. But the problem is i cant upload programs to my iphone usin ibricker for some reason, so i thought maybe if i try restorin it, and then jailbreakin it again, it might do the trick. And this is where it all went wrong, after i restored, when i tried using the ibricker to jailbreak it, it just Shows That Yellow Triangle And Back Of The Screen Flashes Blue And It Starts To Run Some Code Stuff For Like 3 Min. It Then Shuts Off Turns Back On Keeps Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Till It Runs Out Of Battery Or I Turn It Off.
    So now i cant do anything wif it, PLZ HELP ME

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This happened to me once too. Just restore and try again.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

i did restore it once, and the same thin happen, and im stuck wif the codin thin appearin everytime i connect the phone to the computer. I cant even get to the restore option.

ok, now i dont have that codin stuff, but in the middle of jailbreakin, it just restarts so jailbreak never got to finish the job. so now do i update to another firmware?
    Last edited by taicoo; 2008-02-17 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had the same problem, just do a restore to 1.1.1
    (shift-restore to 1.1.1 twice, then boot w.ibrickr, install i.unlock.no source to installer & dg bb, then restore to 1.1.1, jb & unlock.)

Quote Originally Posted by tatev View Post
    I had the same problem, just do a restore to 1.1.1
    (shift-restore to 1.1.1 twice, then boot w.ibrickr, install i.unlock.no source to installer & dg bb, then restore to 1.1.1, jb & unlock.)
    tatev i tried restoring to 1.1.1, i am not able to boot the phone? I was at 1.1.1 and upgrated to 1.1.2 and had to go back to 1.0.2. Anyone have any ideas how i can upgrade?