Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Upgraded Jailbroke Lost all files

Default Help Upgraded Jailbroke Lost all files
    Hey guys i just upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 and activated with At&t Jailbroke and lost all the apps i had on there but the data is still on there from the app is there any way to get them to work agian thx for the help

bump
    Last edited by Maxx939; 2008-02-16 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx939 View Post
    Hey guys i just upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 and activated with At&t Jailbroke and lost all the apps i had on there but the data is still on there from the app is there any way to get them to work agian thx for the help

bump
    reinstall them,the app should be gone just some of the files will still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx939 View Post

bump
    reinstall them,the app should be gone just some of the files will still be there.when u restore or upgrade u lose the apps
    Last edited by stereo313; 2008-02-17 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost