Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgrade 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 AND Baseband?

Question Upgrade 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 AND Baseband?
    Hi, I have a jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone on AT&T and would like to upgrade to 1.1.3 along with the baseband to 4.6, while keeping all my apps intact. Is this at all possible?

Quote Originally Posted by D3LM3L View Post
    Hi, I have a jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone on AT&T and would like to upgrade to 1.1.3 along with the baseband to 4.6, while keeping all my apps intact. Is this at all possible?
    im n da same boat as u. I used ziphone to get installer on my otb 1.1.2 4.6 and jailbreak it. Now I want to upgrade to 1.1.3 and have it jailbreak. I am on at&t so I dont need it unlocked. I am wondering if I can use 1.1.3 soft upgrade. I started that but after about 2 and a half hours at about 48 percent downloaded to my phone it just went to the home page. So I am stuck. When I try to upgrade through itunes it doesnt allow me. It always gives an error of ..02 whatever that is. forward answer to me if u get one and I will do the same.

Upgrade using Itunes then use ziphone to unlock, jailbreak.

I'm running baseband 4.06 right now. So when I use iTunes to upgrade, it'll upgrade my firmware to 1.1.3 AND baseband to 4.6. Then, I'd use ziPhone, which would non-destructively jailbreak my iPhone, meaning all my apps/settings and all would be saved from 1.1.2?