Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have a 1.1.3 16 gig OTB that needs jailbroken

Default I have a 1.1.3 16 gig OTB that needs jailbroken
    I am new to all this iphone stuff. I just bought my 1.1.3 16 gig last week and I have been reading about jailbreaking it. I have alot of questions and concerns about doing this. I am looking to just jailbreak it only, and it doesnt need to be unlocked. Is this possible? As far as the jailbreaking goes from what I have read all i have to do is downgrade to earlier firmware then upgrade to the 1.1.3 again? This topic is probably wore out but if someone could just explain to me the process that I will have to take to jailbreak my iphone. What does the bootloader have to do with anything and also what baseban is needed for what? Is my phone able to be jailbroken? I have read more posts in the last week than I know what to do with. I am also worried if i do jailbreak it that the phone feature will not work, I think i read that somewhere. Is it worth jailbreaking my Iphone? Please help!

Use ziphone and just select jailbreak. It is the easiest way to jailbreak. But iphonebrowser will say not jailbroken, use winsp to get full access on iphone or ifinder on the phone itself.

There is a ZiPhone iBrickr Fix in installer I just tried it and it truly jailbreaks your phone. You can use iPhoneBrowser and iBrickr again.