Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Visual Step by Step 1.1.3 jailbreak for ATT Customers (44 pictures)

Default [GUIDE] Visual Step by Step 1.1.3 jailbreak for ATT Customers (44 pictures)
    Here is a guide for those who just get lost through the lengthy tutorial type guides. This is a visual step by step guide starting with downgrading to 1.1.1 to running 1.1.3 full jailbroken. This thread may take some time to load up the pictures but you can also just download the below package.

Files needed:
    iFone Jaikbreak.rar
    1.1.1 ipsw
    1.1.2 ipsw

These photos below are also included in the package download.

LETS GET STARTED:

Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by rupchurc; 2008-02-12 at 09:52 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rupchurc For This Useful Post:

bhz1 (2008-02-12)

awesome, will be using this tomorrow when my 16gb arrives. thanks for the guide

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice, but a bit too late. With the ziphone program out now, it is much easier and faster than using this method. I have used this "old-school" method before, but it seems that it shall be a thing of the past!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

This is a fantastic and detailed guide. After jailbreaking 2 different 1.1.3 phones on ATT, this is 100% the way it goes!
    Last edited by bhz1; 2008-02-12 at 07:56 PM.

what happen if i hit yes on hactivation?

Glad to see some found this useful.