Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: It is possible to stay on 1.1.2 if I downgraded from 1.1.3?

Question It is possible to stay on 1.1.2 if I downgraded from 1.1.3?
    Hi guys,
    Well my question is very simple I hope you can help me with this:

I have an iPhone 1.1.3 OTB, I already know how to downgrade to 1.1.1 jailbreak oktoprep and update to 1.1.2.
    My question is:

If this iphone is 1.1.3 OTB it is possible for me to stay on 1.1.2 after the downgrade process? or do I have to update to 1.1.3 in order to work?

I need to know this because iWorld is not working on 1.1.3 and I'm in a unsupported country (Chile) so if I downgrade to 1.1.1 then update to 1.1.2 can I stay there (1.1.2) and use iWorld or do I have to go to 1.1.3?

Thank you guys.

I downgraded from 1.1.3 OTB to 1.1.1 and only updated it back up to 1.1.2 and it's working perfectly.

I just did that, downgrade from 1.1.3OTB to 1.1.1 then oktoprep and update to 1.1.2 then I performed the Geohot unlock from installer but I can't get it to detect the sim card or network, everything is fine, jailbreak, activated, everything, but the unlock is not working! modem 4.02.13_G...

Remember from 1.1.3 OTB to a final 1.1.2 but I can't get it to recognize my Sim Card any help??

Thanks...

go to the unlocking forum...you will see a sticky about halfway down teh page for jailbreaking/unlocking 1.1.3 otb....i had the same problem as you....you have to do one more simple step....

you must use "bricktool" and unbrick your phone's baseband....you are probably getting "no service" in the top left corner of your phone currently. after using bricktool, your phone will work on 1.1.2....

i recommend not updating to 1.1.3 as it is very unstable.