Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked otb 1.1.3 & upgraded to 1.1.3 now it says I have 1.1.2

Default Unlocked otb 1.1.3 & upgraded to 1.1.3 now it says I have 1.1.2
    I successfully downgraded, unlocked and used the i.unlock.no 1.1.3 upgrade.
    Under settings and about I showed to have 1.1.3
    I installed the usual: customize--working, youtube activation, simport.....
    Then I connected to iTunes and now I have 1.1.2--under iTunes and in the system about.

Anyone else get this.

Download /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist

Edit
    Change 1.1.2 to 1.1.3

Put back into the phone and reboot.

Hi, i got the same problem, after made all the Steps to Downgrade to 1.1.1, Jailbreak 1.1.1 via Installer with Jailbreakme.com Method, Unlock with i.unlock.no Method via Installer, Oktoprep, Upgrade to 1.1.2, JailBreak running windows.bat file,use iWorld to select my country, then Upgrade to 1.1.3 using Dev Team 1.1.3-3 Soft Update, The Iphone got Unlocked and its able to make calls, sms, youtube, etc.. I realized when i got to check Version and Baseband over General-> About, it says that is on Version 1.1.2 and the Baseband 04.02.13_G, which is the one used on Firmware 1.1.2. The phone is working very well, but i really like to know how to solve this, i mean get 1.1.3 version and Baseband 04.03.13_G. again.

Thanks for your help,

You cannot get 4.03.13G baseband if you are using a different sim to the original contract one, as there is no publicly released way to unlock it as of yet. You can however run 1.1.3 firmware with unlocked 4.02.13G baseband, to do this you need to use the dev team soft 1.1.3 upgrade which i believe is in the system folder of installer. Make sure autolock is set to never.

Hope this helps,
    james

Hi James,

Actually, i made all the process as i writted, but after using Dev Team 1.1.3-3 Soft Update to update to 1.1.3, the baseband changed to 04.02.13_G and Firmware still says 1.1.2 not 1.1.3. I supposed that your explanation is correct and to change the Display 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 is by doing the method theram said,
    "Download /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist

Edit
    Change 1.1.2 to 1.1.3

Put back into the phone and reboot"

This Method was confirmed from jtrage.

I understand the situation about using baseband 04.02.13_G instead of 04.03.13_G with a SIM card different to the original contract one and supposed that baseband 04.02.13_G can be compatible with Firmware 1.1.3.

Anything you can add?
    I hope i had explaided well my issue.

Thanks