Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Qusetion about jailbreake that i havent found answer for

Default Qusetion about jailbreake that i havent found answer for
    Hi i just bought a 3g Iphone with a o2 Contract in the UK i love the phone. I just upgraded to 2.0.2 firmware and then i started to read about jailbreaking the phone and that it makes it possible to install third party software and use outher programs then itunes to transfer music etc.

My main question is i jail breake my iphone and a new firmware comes out 2.0.3 can i then upgrade it to that (IF I DONT CARE ABOUT MY THIRD PARTY APPS TO WORK) the question is will iTunes do it for me.

second question will everything work like normail can i still buy music from Itunes store on my phone ? can i use my apps that i have allready bought and will app store work ?

and if i dont like the jailbreake i find that i dont realy need it can i just install the regular firmware again then ?

Oh and if pwn app freezes during jailbreake can i just return to old none hacked firmware from itunes ? or do i need to get the jailbreaked verion on the phone someway first ?

Thanks for reading and trying to help

how to jail breake it i got pretty clear on i think

Yes, you can jailbreak and everything else will work just fine (assuming you do it right). Also, you can upgrade later (will lose your jailbreak), also, if done correctly. You can also restore, or in other words "re-jail" your phone if you decide jailbreaking is not for you.

Take a look at QuickPwn, it will allow you to jailbreak quickly and easily without a restore. Most importantly, its basically impossible to "brick" your phone doing so.