Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: phone icon not working after jailbreak Help!

Default phone icon not working after jailbreak Help!
    Hello,
    I am having issues with the phone icon not working...when i open phone the only thing that comes up is the keypad and nothing else works.
    when i get a call the springboard is up and that is it...can't hang up phone either.
    Help!!!

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Just do a restore..and repwn again.

how do you do the restore? i did just run repwn again without the restore...is that a problem?

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

It is safer to start all over again.
    To restore to factory settings...plug your iphone into iTunes..and hit RESTORE.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SundayDuffer For This Useful Post:

mgigs (2008-08-25)

Thanks,
    MG

Is this the only option? I have done a lot of work, and would hate to have to start all over because of this one issue?

Anybody else have any other sollutions? I can use the phone only by using the contact icon on the home screen, and can accept calls also.

Thanks,

Jason

I have the same problem. It happened twice. Restored twice. Is this just going to keep happening? It must be an app or an update. What's the point of restoring if it just keeps happening?

Hummph.

hi,
    Thank you SundayDuffer for the restore tip. I am a bit ignorant here.....but how do I repwn my iPhone again? Not to mention, I am having the same problem here.

yeah i have the same exact problem i cant hang up and i cant use my phone pad on my iphone its jail broken and im using my T-mobile sim card