Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Hard Drive Full and Wireless problems after 1.1.3 Update

Default iPhone Hard Drive Full and Wireless problems after 1.1.3 Update
    Hi All.
    Just done a search and can't find anything so please help me out (1st post)

OK, I purchased my iphone a few weeks ago, 1.1.2 OTB and did the downgrade to 1.1.1/jailbreak, 1.1.2/jailbreak, etc method.

Thought I'd do the Official 1.1.3 upgrade today via Installer and all went well, although when I try and sync my music/movies/ etc it shows the iphone's hard drive to be almost full 6.2MB but it shows no music/movies etc available.

Tried to access the iphone via my Mac using Cyberduck or something similar, but installed the BSD subsystem but can't find the required Open SSH via Installer?

The 2nd problem is with the Wifi.
    It's set-up to use my Wifi at home, but if I lock the screen (to save battery life) when I unlock it to use the iphone again I need to set-up the Wifi settings all over again including the password etc, when it used to just pick it up along with any other network once I had typed the information in once before. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help

OK, solved the Hard Drive disk space issue, using Boss Tools, just need to get the WiFi password sorted and I'm happy.... any ideas?

OK, solved the Hard Drive disk space issue, using Boss Tools, just need to get the WiFi password sorted and I'm happy.... any ideas?
    Last edited by -GP-; 2008-02-10 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost