Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help please

Default help please
    i have an 1.0.2 otb iphone.i upgraded it to 1.1.1 following the tutorial on i.unlock.no.then i tried to upgrade it to 1.1.2 also according to the tutorial on i.unlock.no but while i ran anySIM 1.2.1u my brother pressed the home button.then,my iphone wouldn't do anything.i tried to restore it to 1.0.2 and to 1.1.1 but it didn't work.then i tried restoring it without pressing shift while pressing restore,so itunes restored my iphone to 1.1.3.i tried downgrading it again but it still doesn't work.please help me!

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

Be sure to put your phone into DFU mode before attempting to downgrade from 1.1.3. Hold sleep+home until the phone shuts off, continue holding home until your computer registers the phone in DFU mode. Now you can shift+restore to 1.1.1 - do it twice though.

Be sure to put your phone into DFU mode before attempting to downgrade from 1.1.3. Hold sleep+home until the phone shuts off, continue holding home until your computer registers the phone in DFU mode. Now you can shift+restore to 1.1.1 - do it twice though.
    Last edited by AKA_Ben; 2008-02-10 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i tried doing that a million times...finnaly i managed to downgrade it to 1.0.2 again using ibricker but now i am having trouble activating it...i'm trying to activate it using ibricker too but when i press the "free my iphone" button, it keeps restarting and it writes something on the iphone display but i can't see what 'cause it is too fast.i let it do that for half an hour and it still didn't stop.by the way,when i restored it to 1.0.2,itunes gave me an error at the end but ibricker said it was ok.any ideas what i could do?
    i was thinking about leting itunes restore it to 1.1.3 and then try again downgrading it.what do u think?10x

i finnaly managed to fix my iphone.for those of you who have the same problem: i upgraded my iphone to 1.1.3 and then i followed the 1.1.3 downgrade tutorial in this forum.for some reason,i couldn't make it work on 1.1.2 (AnySim blocks) but it works just fine on 1.1.1.
    Last edited by FlyFish; 2008-02-11 at 11:50 AM. Reason: solved problem