Hi guys! I need your help please. See, I have an OTB 1.1.2 which I have purchased back in December. Jailbroken it and stayed at 1.1.1 coz for some weird reason, i can't seem to upgrade it to 1.1.2, it always hangs during the jailbreaking process.

So, when the software unlock came out, I looked around on the internet on various ways of doing it and decided that iClarified's way is the best way to do it. And so I did. I have successfully unlocked my iphone but it won't recognize my Globe simcard as to I have to install iWorld [which I did] but it still doesn't work. Something about the winscp thing I had to do, I did it but it wont connect. Always getting the connection error thing.

So I decided to try another way. And I chanced upon modmyi's way. And so i did it. Went to their sources whatever then installed it. Was just finished upgrading to 1.1.2 then was jailbreaking it, and all of a sudden, I get the message that I have to install Oktoprep for 1.1.2, which I obviously forgot to do [because I'm a noob and it wasn't stated anywhere. ]

Btw, ive noticed that before, the ip address indicated by my iphone is something like... 192.168 etc.. but now it's 169.254.178.106. can that be connected somehow as to why safari's having problems with the connection? how do i change the ip address/ solve this? please help... thanks!

help pleaseeee... ive been working at this since yesterday...