Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help Badly 1.1.2

Default Need Help Badly 1.1.2
    Hey, so I recently bought my iPhone off some guy and its version 1.1.2 OTB and it wasn't unlocked using any special chip added to the sim card, the told me it was just a hardware unlock. I had the phone working yesterday, I was able to make calls and everything and today I tryed the Getting Started iPhone Modding OS X. I downloaded all the proper software and everything was going well once I used Independence v1.3.2 and typed in *#307# once it started dialing it would just keep the page with 1 at the top but wouldnt quickly return so I could delete *#307#. I could still get in though, I would just click answer in the first place then hold then decline. I did all next steps and could update to be back at 1.1.2 and then when I use 1.1.2jailbreak everything goes well up untill the very end it says its complete,but it doesnt reboot a couple times like it says it should. And iTunes pops up saying its in restore mode. So then I have no version working and Im back to the very beginning. One time I just downgraded to 1.1.1 and jailbreaked it and settled for that but still when I went to carrier I could not click on mine. I was never able to pick up a signal. What can I do to fix this, even if there is a way to get it back to normal I don't care, I just want it working again. please help.
    Last edited by lacrosseispimp; 2008-02-10 at 05:11 AM.

How long you waited after it said complete...wait longer then you did...it is my guess

If you want it working again ...just go and upgrade to 113...good luck
    Last edited by backstabin; 2008-02-10 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Im not sure if waiting longer would work, It says complete and will reboot it never did, and iTunes pops with that screen that says NA for all the stuff, and is in restore mode. I live in Canada and I use rogers, I thought 1.1.3 isnt unlocked here yet. I was told if you update to 1.1.3 using iTunes it locks it up again..